The Choice for True Professionals
Digital dental technology offers remarkable benefits to labs, dentists, technicians and patients alike. As a digital dental solutions provider, DGSHAPE makes it incredibly easy to produce high quality, amazingly accurate, and cost effective dental restorations. Whether you’re just getting into digital dentistry and CAD/ CAM or expanding your current restoration production, DGSHAPE by Roland has the solution for you.
What is CAD CAM?
Products to Power Your Dental Lab
An easy-to-operate, high-performance wet dental mill that fits the needs of high-efficiency labs and clinics by offering same day service and on-demand production of popular dental prosthetics.
- High-speed, precision milling of high-aesthetic glass ceramics and composite resin
- Expanded 6-station Automatic Tool Changer for uninterrupted milling
- Open architecture allows seamless integration with existing scanning devices
Take restoration production to a new level with higher tool capacities and automatic loading of multiple disc materials, including shaded zirconia. Includes performance monitoring DWINDEX software to monitor key production criteria.
- DWINDEX performance monitoring software to monitor ROI
- Material adapter rack included for a tidy and efficient work area
- Plus 6-slot Automatic Disc Changer (ADC), 15-station Automatic Tool Changer (ATC) and Intelligent Tool Control (ITC)
Get in shape. Think smart. Mill in-house with the DWX-52D, offering increased material compatibility.
- New snap-on clamp system with 6 included adapters to maximise material usage and reduce set-up time
- Adapter rack included to store material and adapters securely
- Enhanced VPanel with Intelligent Tool Control function to assist tool-life management
Enables wet milling of popular glass ceramic and composite resins with high precision and accuracy.
- Uninterrupted milling with a 4-Station Automatic Tool Changer
- Multi-pin clamp mills up to three different pin-type materials at a time
- High-performance 60,000-RPM Jaeger Denta Drive spindle
Add the latest in 3D print technology to your denture restoration process and open up new production capabilities and profits.
- 3D printing of highly accurate custom impression trays, base plates, and partial denture frameworks
- Easy-to-use Quick Denta 3D software included
The Power to Grow Your Restoration Production
|Consistent Accuracy and Anatomic Detail
DGSHAPE technology ensures predictable, high quality production of your dental restorations, day in and day out. Your customer will feel the DGSHAPE difference in the fit and quality of the margin lines.
Save Time and Material Costs
Create a batch workflow with DGSHAPE devices. Group multiple restoration jobs together, then mill on a single disc.
With automated features like tool changers, disc changers, and software notifications, DGSHAPE devices keep working long after you’ve left for the day.
Open architecture means that you’re free to choose the materials supplier that meets your unique business needs.
|Expansion and Growth
Easily connect multiple DGSHAPE devices to a single computer to expand your labs production capacity and increase profits.