Big Ink cartridges at a small price
EJ INK is delivered in a bulk ink system containing eight 1000cc cartridges. A 220cc sub tank allows ink cartridge to be swapped over without stopping the print process.
When in four-colour mode, the Roland Ink System provides two litres per colour, automatically switching to the backup ink pouch when the primary pouch runs out to enable continuous printing.
The 1000cc cartridges save users up to 35% over other printers.
Quick to Dry and Tough to Scratch
Combined with the EJ-640’s integrated tri-heater system, EJ INK dries quickly. Even in high-speed modes it offers quick and even drying results that enhance image brightness and quality. EJ INK offers greater scratch and chemical resistance with durability of around three years outdoors without lamination.
Same Eco-Solvent Ink Quality with Added Configurations
- Available in 1000cc cartridges that save up to 35% over other printers
- Bulk ink system includes 220 ml sub tank, so that ink cartridges can be swapped without the needing to stop printing
- Works in combination with the EJ-640 tri-heater system for fast drying times and enhanced image saturation
- Excellent long-term outdoor durability – scratch and chemical resistant
- Broad media support – print on a wide range of materials including heat sensitive substrates
- GREENGUARD Gold certified for use in schools and healthcare environments
- Available in 2 configurations for EJ-640 - CMYKLcLmLk. For fine detail, smooth gradations and stunning neutral grays. Dual CMYK for maximum speed.