CAMM-1 GR-640, GR-540, GR-420 Large Format Vinyl Cutters
- Designed for faster cutting at 1485 mm/s (58.5 in/s) and an increased downforce of 600g
- Electronic pinch rollers with 10 pressure settings to accurately grip materials
- Perforated cutting channel to prolong blade life
- Best-in-class FlexiSign GR-edition software available for impressive, increased productivity
- Overlap cutting up to 10x to precisely cut thicker substrates such as reflective vinyl and laminated graphics
- Extend mode increases maximum cutting width by 10mm on furthest left and right pinch rollers
- Overcut function emulates the results from a tangential cutter to deliver sharp, clean corners on challenging media.
- Higher accuracy by the softstart speeding feed
Built for Professionals and Designed to Combine
The new GR series integrates with Roland software and print devices, as well as other manufacturers' software and printers. Featuring Roland’s famously precise and reliable CAMM-1 technology, GR cutters far exceed the needs of today’s graphics professionals with outstanding media versatility, speed, accuracy, and state-of-the-art cutting features.
Equipped with FlexiSign GR-edition
Using the FlexiSign GR-edition you can transform your production capabilities with an impressive range of software tools to assist you at each stage of the production process - from the creation of the design file to the accurate cutting and fast, easy weeding of the finished cut graphic.